Academic research is difficult to evaluate. In order to know the significance of an article, a result or an experiment, one must know a lot about the relevant field. It is probably fair to say that few people read research articles in great depth unless they work in exactly the area the article is in. […]
- AI and the politics of perception
- The minimal genome of Craig Venter’s Syn3.0
- Method and object. Horizons for technological biology
- Is bioinformatics possible?
- Reactive software and the outer world
- The inexhaustible wealth of appearance, information and specificity
- Mysteries of the scientific method