As of now, I have been working with bioinformatics in the Mizuguchi lab at NIBIO, Osaka, for about two weeks. The lab environment is stimulating and I feel quite fortunate to be here. It is interesting to compare computer science and bioinformatics with just the hindsight of this short period. In computer science and electronics, […]
- AI and the politics of perception
- The minimal genome of Craig Venter’s Syn3.0
- Method and object. Horizons for technological biology
- Is bioinformatics possible?
- Reactive software and the outer world
- The inexhaustible wealth of appearance, information and specificity
- Mysteries of the scientific method