Some scattered thoughts on idea flows. The global idea space is partitioned in various ways. One example would be peoples speaking different languages. English speakers all understand each other, Japanese speakers all understand each other, but there are relatively few people who speak Japanese and English very well. We can understand this situation in an […]
- AI and the politics of perception
- The minimal genome of Craig Venter’s Syn3.0
- Method and object. Horizons for technological biology
- Is bioinformatics possible?
- Reactive software and the outer world
- The inexhaustible wealth of appearance, information and specificity
- Mysteries of the scientific method